Friday 3 April 2020

7 Ways to Use This Time to Craft Simplicity Into Your Life



1. Begin by creating a flow chart of your daily activity, and then aim each act toward simpler work with greater results. 2. Look for simple solutions, simple pleasures and simple ways to accomplish maximum results with minimal effort. 3. Stop multitasking. Study after study has proven it never works…for anyone, even those that claim they are great at it. 4. Examine your work for the Rube Golbergs that are sapping your energy. 5. Then, ask yourself things like: a. How can I simplify my sales effort? b. How can I help simplify marketing? c. How can I maximize follow up efforts? d. How can I simplify our returns process? e. How can I simplify the In-service of clients? f. How can I simplify the buyers’ journey? g. How can I simplify our billing efforts? h. How can I simplify gaining referrals? 6. Then, do the same thing in your personal life. 7. Focus on simplicity in everything, every day.

https://cercatalent.com/2020/7-ways-to-use-this-time-to-craft-simplicity-into-your-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment