Wednesday 7 April 2021

Rob Stevenson | QUIT Selling and Start Helping



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCYPYoKNWTc From early in my sales career, I always looked for ways to learn and get better at my craft. I would always find myself at a bookstore getting the latest book on sales, leadership, or general business. Well, one day I found a book called \"How to Soar Like an Eagle in a World Full of Turkey\". That book\'s title resonated with me at that time and I bought it immediately. 20 plus years later, I have the privilege of sitting down with the author of the book and learning from him live... and you get to sit in on the conversation. In today\'s Talent + Talks Podcast, we learn from Robert Stevenson. Rob provides insight into sales and leadership. He gives great examples from his past about how he got into speaking and writing books, and he also shows us that his message is just as powerful and useful today as it ever was. You can find Rob on LinkedIn where he is an active participant on the platform. I find that most people that are mak

https://cercatalent.com/2021/talent-talks-with-rob-stevenson-quit-selling-and-start-helping/

No comments:

Post a Comment